Property Trends To Watch In 2022
As we settle into another year of uncertainty and lifestyle changes, there is one thing that is certain, and that is trends that improve our new way of living.
MAMA has researched what trends are expected to thrive throughout 2022 and beyond.
Architecture and Design Trends
Industry professionals have predicted that ‘simplicity’, ‘wellness’, ‘natural space’, ‘sustainability’ and ‘renovation’ are going to be some of the key trends for 2022.
- As the work-from-home lifestyle becomes a long term reality, more people are continuing to renovate and decorate in areas where they spend most of their time. Personalisation with interiors curated to individual style preferences is expected to be a strong trend.
- Locations and lifestyles that offer more space and fresh air are increasing in demand, as people seek a lifestyle change, with more people moving to online work environments.
- Health and wellness spaces are becoming an essential focus, with home gyms, saunas and spas offering a safer and convenient way to exercise and relax.
- As many people are spending more time at home, scents and fragrances are being used to transform moods and productivity in a room. For example, you can find rosemary in home offices for concentration and lavender in bedrooms for relaxation.
- Architects predict the trend will continue for curved structural elements throughout 2022, as many people look for comfort, softness and tranquility in their spaces.
Technology is slowly blending into the built environment and becoming an essential part of how people are accessing and viewing real estate listings.
- Augmented reality (AR) and virtual reality (VR) are becoming pivotal for off-the-plan developments. Instead of looking at 2D renders or a tiny 3D model, the buyers can immerse themselves right into the living room, bedroom or kitchen they are looking at purchasing. Some industry professionals believe that 2D designs will become obsolete in the future and AR/VR to be the standard.
- Video will continue to be a strong driving force for building awareness, cultivating leads and providing information to buyers throughout the sales funnel. Authentic content, social media story videos and micro-videos are just some of the leading criteria for successful video marketing in 2022.
- Developing a user experience (UX) on your website that creates a seamless process is now essential for success. Google, social media and SEO are now more focused on UX, which means that without intuitive navigation your website will suffer and so will your ability to make sales.
How MAMA can assist you in 2022?
MAMA has the team and resources to help elevate your residential and industrial project to the next level.
Reach out to Brisbane’s leading branding, campaign and property advertising agency today on (07) 3852 3030 or email Julie at email@example.com